Sales Development Representative
About this opportunity
Let’s do it together! We’ve just secured our series A, and we’re ready to scale. Join us on our mission to transform digital delivery from end to end through a composable approach to digital experiences. We can’t do it without you.
As a sales development representative at Uniform, you’ll be our first point of contact for prospects, focusing on nurturing inbound leads and generating a meeting pipeline for account executives by fully qualifying opportunities. You will develop robust sales skills along with a variety of techniques and tactics that will help you build direct value for your clients.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads who have shown interest in Uniform through various marketing campaigns and channels
- Use tools like HubSpot to get in touch with potential customers through email, by telephone, or by connecting via LinkedIn and other types of social media
- Handle all of the necessary follow-ups — some through automated communication and many through personalized communication.
- Use the CRM to manage contacts and deals and their progression through our customer-centric sales pipeline
- Be proactive about outreach, meetings, and the quality of your meetings and understand how data plays a role in meeting your goals
- Provide feedback and collaborate with the relevant teams with regard to product documentation and enablement material that will support you in your role
- 2+ years of experience as a sales development representative, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
- To be able to track down busy people and get them to take action by being creative in terms of your communication, research, and general hustle
- To understand how to mirror people, adjust your tone to get the reply you want, and work through conflicts with peers or prospects
- Incredible communication – we’re a fully remote team, so being able to communicate clearly, proactively, and in English across multiple channels (video, text, Zoom, etc.) is vital
- The ability to context-switch – we’re growing fast, which means you may need to switch between research, follow-ups, internal communication, chat, and email
- To drive your work independently and take ownership of your tasks
- To be comfortable with receiving and implementing positive and constructive feedback
Why join Uniform?
- Be a part of the next stage of the digital revolution - help us build technology that transforms the enterprise digital delivery pipeline and delivers incredible, performant digital experiences.
- Create a truly global, post-pandemic company culture built around participation, experimentation and collaboration. We don’t force anyone to be involved in a way that makes them uncomfortable, but we also do everything we can to ensure everyone is able to be heard.
- We’re remote-first and dedicated to empowering each team member to define what that means for themselves, with a generous hardware budget and planned hubs designed for connection and collaboration so you can work in the way that best suits your needs.
- Competitive compensation and the opportunity to shape the future of a well-funded early-stage startup
- We’re committed to helping you grow. We help our employees meet their career goals with mentoring, a learning budget, and plenty of paths for growth as we scale. And since not everyone aspires to be a manager, we offer opportunities to advance without taking on management responsibilities.
- Support for a balanced work and home life: flexible working hours that support your remote work, a generous vacation policy and quarterly rest days to keep you fresh
- We are hiring across the company and you might know the best people - bring your favorite colleagues!
Uniform supports the entire digital delivery supply chain by turning traditional and headless technologies into a composable digital experience platform. Companies can continuously adopt traditional and headless best-of-breed technologies without ever replatforming while allowing business users to retain control over creating, launching and iterating digital experiences using no-code tools and built-in high-performance testing and personalization.
At Uniform we celebrate diverse thinking, welcome contributions from everyone and expect everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are always looking for more experts who are self-guided and are genuinely excited by creating new things that push the company and us as people forward. The values that set Uniform apart are:
- Together We Lead — We are leaders, innovators and creators, we do the right thing when nobody is watching, we expect to be asked for help and we collaborate hard to achieve incredible results.
- Permission to Change — We challenge ourselves and each other as we create positive, meaningful change. We believe in the impact we can have on our customers, ourselves and those we care about and we take ownership in making that impact real.
- We Listen, We Care — We spend time making sure that all voices are heard and valued, we genuinely care about a true dialogue with our customers and build on that to make amazing things happen.
Even though we’re not a huge team (yet) we already live in 17 different cities across 7 time zones and we’re fully remote and committed to giving you the choice to work however makes you most comfortable and productive.
We require all applicants to hold a current valid work permit for the location you expect to be working from.