Customer Success Engineer (Remote)
Are you an experienced solution engineer, passionate about your work, customer-obsessed and looking for a new exciting career challenge, and want to join a team of like-minded professionals who are equally passionate about building great software?
You may be the one who we are looking for! This position is for a customer service-oriented engineer who is equally passionate about building a great product and enabling other developers to use our product successfully.
Jamstack is a modern web architecture that is changing the way websites are built. Enterprise organizations are the next frontier for Jamstack, and Uniform leads the way by enabling these organizations to gain the benefits of Jamstack without having to re-platform or abandon their existing Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) and marketing tools. At Uniform, we are building a platform that allows companies to connect existing Enterprise DXPs with Jamstack, and we bring the mature Digital Optimization capabilities to the dynamic Jamstack ecosystem.
- Deliver and guide proof of concept efforts for our customers and partners using Sitecore MVC / SXA / JSS with Uniform.
- Build technical solutions and prototypes showcasing advanced scenarios with Uniform.
- Assist in architecting solutions on top of Uniform, provide technical enablement guides, how-to's, and code samples.
- Product development - help enhance our product, work on new features along with the engineering team.
What we offer
- Be a part of the Jamstack revolution and help us build technology that positively impacts Enterprises that struggle with slow, bloated, and expensive software.
- Competitive compensation
- Supportive, collaborative, and fun work environment.
- Meaningful work where you solve exciting challenges and continuously learn new technologies and approaches from the world of Jamstack and the modern web.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting customers on Enterprise solutions.
- Hands-on experience with CMS, DAM, and DXP platforms, such as Sitecore, EpiServer, or AEM.
- Prior experience in similar roles.
- Track record of proactive problem solving, innovation, and technical leadership.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are passionate about performance and modern web, DevOps, CI/CD.
- You are solution-oriented with excellent abilities to communicate the value of Uniform to a technical audience.
- You are curious, eager to learn constantly, and have an interest in mentor others.