Customer Success Engineer (Remote, Ukraine)
Jamstack is a modern web architecture that is changing the way websites are built. Enterprise organizations are the next frontier for Jamstack, and Uniform is leading the way by enabling these organizations to gain the benefits of Jamstack without having to re-platform or abandon their existing Digital Experience Platforms (DXP) and marketing tools. We are looking for a US-based Sales Engineer to join our GTM team and support our sales activities in the US.
You will be our first Sales Engineer in the US and join an experienced GTM team with growing demand. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned Sales Engineer to help shape our sales process and organization, and be an integral part of our mission to enable both marketers and IT to build and deploy the fastest personalized sites possible.
Key responsibilities include:
Deliver proof of concepts for our customers and partners using Sitecore MVC / SXA / JSS with Uniform.
- Build technical demos for tech presales team showcasing advanced scenarios with Uniform.
- Support advanced technical sales demos once a while.
- Prepare and deliver technical enablement materials explaining how to use Uniform to the agencies, existing and prospective customers.
- Handle occasional 2nd level support requests.
- Provide feedback to product engineering.
The ideal candidate (in no particular order)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting Enterprise solutions.
- Hands-on experience with CMS, DAM, and DXP platforms, such as Sitecore, EpiServer, or AEM.
- Passion for the modern and fast web, DevOps, CI/CD, and Jamstack.
- Prior experience in similar roles.
- Track record of proactive problem solving, innovation and technical leadership.
- Curiosity, eagerness to learn constantly and interest in mentor others.
- Solution-oriented with excellent abilities to communicate the value of Uniform to technical audience.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Based anywhere in the Ukraine with a legal work permit.
- Ability to work remotely.