About this opportunity
Let’s do it together! We’ve just secured our series A, and we’re ready to scale. Join us on our mission to transform digital delivery from end to end through a composable approach to digital experiences. We can’t do it without you.
Uniform is growing our Account Executive team throughout North America and looking for intelligent, self-motivated, high performing sales professionals.
As an Account Executive, you’ll drive Uniform growth by leading the end-to-end sales process from prospecting to close and be able to identify and recruit agencies that deliver digital applications for their customers. You’ll be instrumental in driving new revenue opportunities and leading a consultative sales process by effectively communicating with both professional developers and business leaders.
Our ideal candidate is hard-working and is capable to execute the sales plan. You understand the value of prospecting and can leverage buyer personas within enterprise accounts while executing on the objectives of Uniform.
What you’ll do:
- Develop territory strategies to grow business regionally.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling.
- Target and land new accounts in addition to managing existing partners and clients.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Manage and grow a strong Network and oversee the complete sales cycle.
- Participate in industry trade shows and conferences.
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within CRM.
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS quota carrying software or technology role in a new business role, preferably in the martech space.
- You are a true “hunter” - you have experience generating pipeline and closing new business.
- History of selling complex technical solutions to customers who span distinct divisions (e.g. marketing, IT, sales leadership).
- History of working closely with partners to drive business.
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of your company) in past positions.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- College degree (BA/BS)
Why join Uniform?
- Be a part of the next stage of the digital revolution - help us build technology that transforms the enterprise digital delivery pipeline and delivers incredible, performant digital experiences.
- Create a truly global, post-pandemic company culture built around participation, experimentation and collaboration. We don’t force anyone to be involved in a way that makes them uncomfortable, but we also do everything we can to ensure everyone is able to be heard.
- We’re remote-first and dedicated to empowering each team member to define what that means for themselves, with a generous hardware budget and planned hubs designed for connection and collaboration so you can work in the way that best suits your needs.
- Competitive compensation and the opportunity to shape the future of a well-funded early-stage startup
- We’re committed to helping you grow. We help our employees meet their career goals with mentoring, a learning budget, and plenty of paths for growth as we scale. And since not everyone aspires to be a manager, we offer opportunities to advance without taking on management responsibilities.
- Support for a balanced work and home life: flexible working hours that support your remote work, a generous vacation policy and quarterly rest days to keep you fresh
- We are hiring across the company and you might know the best people - bring your favorite colleagues!
Uniform supports the entire digital delivery supply chain by turning traditional and headless technologies into a composable digital experience platform. Companies can continuously adopt traditional and headless best-of-breed technologies without ever replatforming while allowing business users to retain control over creating, launching and iterating digital experiences using no-code tools and built-in high-performance testing and personalization.
At Uniform we celebrate diverse thinking, welcome contributions from everyone and expect everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are always looking for more experts who are self-guided and are genuinely excited by creating new things that push the company and us as people forward. The values that set Uniform apart are:
- Together We Lead — We are leaders, innovators and creators, we do the right thing when nobody is watching, we expect to be asked for help and we collaborate hard to achieve incredible results.
- Permission to Change — We challenge ourselves and each other as we create positive, meaningful change. We believe in the impact we can have on our customers, ourselves and those we care about and we take ownership in making that impact real.
- We Listen, We Care — We spend time making sure that all voices are heard and valued, we genuinely care about a true dialogue with our customers and build on that to make amazing things happen.
Even though we’re not a huge team (yet) we already live in 17 different cities across 7 time zones and we’re fully remote and committed to giving you the choice to work however makes you most comfortable and productive.
We require all applicants to hold a current valid work permit for the location you expect to be working from.