Effective date: December 14, 2019
Uniform Systems, Inc. ("us", "we", or "our") operates the uniform.dev, docs.uniform.dev, docs.uniform.app, and uniform.app website (hereinafter referred to as the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you hav associated with that data.
- Service Service is the website(s) operated by Uniform Systems, Inc.
- Personal Data Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers) Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User) Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Uniform Systems, Inc. may process your Personal Data because: • We need to perform a contract with you • You have given us permission to do so • The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights • To comply with the law
Uniform Systems, Inc. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.