About this opportunity
Let’s do it together! We’ve just secured our series A, and we’re ready to scale. Join us on our mission to transform digital delivery from end to end through a composable approach to digital experiences. We can’t do it without you.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape Uniform’s Developer Relations efforts in the composable architecture space. You will build, inspire and empower our community of developers, partners and clients in the short-term whilst also being mindful of how tactical initiatives impact longer term growth strategy. You will play a pivotal role in helping propel the company on its growth trajectory and help to firmly position Uniform as the de facto blueprint for creating architectures in the MACH space.
What you’ll do:
- You will create high-quality content and educational resources that are truly interesting and valuable to both your community and Uniform’s wider audience.
- In addition to community building initiatives to accelerate growth, you are active in the form of participating in existing communities and contributing to/creating your own open-source projects, or building relationships/partnerships with 3rd parties as well as seeking collaboration and integration opportunities.
- You will create example projects, documentation, and screencasts to showcase what can be created with Uniform and its tools/API, which may potentially include creating and launching open-source projects.
- You will inspire and empower our community of developers, partners and customers through company events, live streams and video series.
- You will be interacting in community channels on Slack, Discord, Twitter, LinkedIn and Github.
- You will attend and speak at technology-oriented events, including conferences, meetups and trade shows to provide thought leadership and become a known leader in the world of composable architectures.
- Uniform cares deeply about providing the best possible developer experience. You will therefore create feedback loops and champion the customer's voice internally providing meaningful input to product roadmaps.
- You’re excited about, and have deep technical knowledge of emerging digital delivery technology like the CDN edge, serverless functions, EDGE handlers, MACH like architectures and Jamstack.
- You are a generalist who can do it all but you have a special love for one or more of the following things: writing, video creation, conference speaking or live streaming.
- You have a general knowledge of how front end development frameworks work but with a specialty in Vue, React or similar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
You’ll make an extra impression with:
- Passion and creativity.
- Community organization skills.
- You have your own community and you are a content creator.
- You can write (also for a technical audience).
- Good conference speaking skills.
- Enterprise development experience.
- Experience with a headless CMS and/or Headless Commerce systems.
- Agency or website implementation experience.
- Knowing the MACH Alliance and related technologies in that space.
- Some knowledge of DXP and the old school monoliths like Drupal, Wordpress, Adobe AEM or Sitecore.
Why join Uniform?
- Be a part of the next stage of the digital revolution - help us build technology that transforms the enterprise digital delivery pipeline and delivers incredible, performant digital experiences.
- Create a truly global, post-pandemic company culture built around participation, experimentation and collaboration. We don’t force anyone to be involved in a way that makes them uncomfortable, but we also do everything we can to ensure everyone is able to be heard.
- We’re remote-first and dedicated to empowering each team member to define what that means for themselves, with a generous hardware budget and planned hubs designed for connection and collaboration so you can work in the way that best suits your needs.
- Competitive compensation and the opportunity to shape the future of a well-funded early-stage startup
- We’re committed to helping you grow. We help our employees meet their career goals with mentoring, a learning budget, and plenty of paths for growth as we scale. And since not everyone aspires to be a manager, we offer opportunities to advance without taking on management responsibilities.
- Support for a balanced work and home life: flexible working hours that support your remote work, a generous vacation policy and quarterly rest days to keep you fresh
- We are hiring across the company and you might know the best people - bring your favorite colleagues!
Uniform supports the entire digital delivery supply chain by turning traditional and headless technologies into a composable digital experience platform. Companies can continuously adopt traditional and headless best-of-breed technologies without ever replatforming while allowing business users to retain control over creating, launching and iterating digital experiences using no-code tools and built-in high-performance testing and personalization.
At Uniform we celebrate diverse thinking, welcome contributions from everyone and expect everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are always looking for more experts who are self-guided and are genuinely excited by creating new things that push the company and us as people forward. The values that set Uniform apart are:
- Together We Lead — We are leaders, innovators and creators, we do the right thing when nobody is watching, we expect to be asked for help and we collaborate hard to achieve incredible results.
- Permission to Change — We challenge ourselves and each other as we create positive, meaningful change. We believe in the impact we can have on our customers, ourselves and those we care about and we take ownership in making that impact real.
- We Listen, We Care — We spend time making sure that all voices are heard and valued, we genuinely care about a true dialogue with our customers and build on that to make amazing things happen.
Even though we’re not a huge team (yet) we already live in 17 different cities across 7 time zones and we’re fully remote and committed to giving you the choice to work however makes you most comfortable and productive.
We require all applicants to hold a current valid work permit for the location you expect to be working from.