Sales Development Representative
About this opportunity
Let’s do it together! We’ve just secured our series A, and we’re ready to scale. Join us on our mission to transform digital delivery from end to end through a composable approach to digital experiences. We can’t do it without you.
As a sales development representative at Uniform, you’ll be our first point of contact for prospects, focusing on nurturing inbound leads and generating a meeting pipeline for account executives by fully qualifying opportunities. You will develop robust sales skills along with a variety of techniques and tactics that will help you build direct value for your clients.
What you’ll do:
Responsible for servicing inbound leads and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers that have shown interest in Uniform through various marketing campaigns and/or channels
Identify and generate sales opportunities via outbound activities including emails, videos, sales cadences, phone calls, social media channels, etc.
Use tools like HubSpot to get in touch with potential customers through email, by telephone, or by connecting via LinkedIn and other types of social media as well as manage central customer account information and account progression
Move solid leads through the sales funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging meetings, emails, or phone calls.
Build a solid understanding of Uniform’s market, use cases, and customers as well as our sales process and prospecting methods in order to initiate and obtain relevant conversations with prospects.
Partner with regional sales team members to identify and make progress against key target accounts
Provide feedback and collaborate with the relevant teams with regard to product documentation and enablement material that will support you in your role
2+ years of experience as a sales development representative or similar role, ideally at a B2B SaaS company
Creativity in researching new opportunities, creating engaging outbound messages and communicating Uniform messaging effectively
The ability to communicate clearly and proactively in English across multiple channels both internal and external (other additional languages will be an asset)
Incredible communication and presentation skills along with excellent listening skills, detailed note-taking and a positive and energetic phone presence.
The ability to context-switch – we’re growing fast, which means you may need to switch between research, follow-ups, internal communication, chat, and email
To work independently as well as in a team environment with self-motivation and persistence
To be comfortable with receiving and implementing positive and constructive feedback
Why join Uniform?
- Be a part of the next stage of the digital revolution - help us build technology that transforms the enterprise digital delivery pipeline and delivers incredible, performant digital experiences.
- Create a truly global, post-pandemic company culture built around participation, experimentation and collaboration. We don’t force anyone to be involved in a way that makes them uncomfortable, but we also do everything we can to ensure everyone is able to be heard.
- We’re remote-first and dedicated to empowering each team member to define what that means for themselves, with a generous hardware budget and planned hubs designed for connection and collaboration so you can work in the way that best suits your needs.
- Competitive compensation and the opportunity to shape the future of a well-funded early-stage startup
- We’re committed to helping you grow. We help our employees meet their career goals with mentoring, a learning budget, and plenty of paths for growth as we scale. And since not everyone aspires to be a manager, we offer opportunities to advance without taking on management responsibilities.
- Support for a balanced work and home life: flexible working hours that support your remote work, a generous vacation policy and quarterly rest days to keep you fresh
- We are hiring across the company and you might know the best people - bring your favorite colleagues!
Uniform supports the entire digital delivery supply chain by turning traditional and headless technologies into a composable digital experience platform. Companies can continuously adopt traditional and headless best-of-breed technologies without ever replatforming while allowing business users to retain control over creating, launching and iterating digital experiences using no-code tools and built-in high-performance testing and personalization.
At Uniform we celebrate diverse thinking, welcome contributions from everyone and expect everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are always looking for more experts who are self-guided and are genuinely excited by creating new things that push the company and us as people forward. The values that set Uniform apart are:
- Together We Lead — We are leaders, innovators and creators, we do the right thing when nobody is watching, we expect to be asked for help and we collaborate hard to achieve incredible results.
- Permission to Change — We challenge ourselves and each other as we create positive, meaningful change. We believe in the impact we can have on our customers, ourselves and those we care about and we take ownership in making that impact real.
- We Listen, We Care — We spend time making sure that all voices are heard and valued, we genuinely care about a true dialogue with our customers and build on that to make amazing things happen.
Even though we’re not a huge team (yet) we already live in 17 different cities across 7 time zones and we’re fully remote and committed to giving you the choice to work however makes you most comfortable and productive.
We require all applicants to hold a current valid work permit for the location you expect to be working from.