Senior Solution Engineer
About this opportunity
Let’s do it together! We’ve just secured our series A, and we’re ready to scale. Join us on our mission to transform digital delivery from end to end through a composable approach to digital experiences. We can’t do it without you.
Are you passionate about compelling storytelling involving complex technology, business value and solutioning? Do you convey these topics to a mixed audience, understanding how to diversify your message to meet the needs of everyone in the “room” with ease and skill?
If so, and do you also have substantial technical depth and background, you might be in for a ride! We are looking for self-driven and highly skilled Senior Solution Engineers to join our teams across the globe - US East, US West, Europe and Australia.
Solution Engineering is a highly regarded and integral part of Uniform which works in collaboration with many disciplines across the company. We are instrumental to the success of Uniform and the right candidate will be joining a high growth organization with big plans for the future.
What you’ll do:
- Own and drive the technical aspects of the sales cycle
- Help drive and support key and significant deals in your region with technical expertise with a business value angle
- Understand project requirements and identify and mitigate technical and business risks in order to validate, assess, and qualify technical aspects of relevant deals
- Help build out Uniform’s existing partner network supporting them in deals, help drive developer and AE enablement in your region
- Create and deliver value driven demos combining the technical excellence of Uniform with tangible business value for our prospects
- Speak about and evangelize Uniform in your region together with Uniform DevRel at internal and external events
- To be a team player, you have a positive mindset and take ownership and you’re always looking to learn and improve
- 3-5 years experience as a Solution/Sales Engineer or a similar position (e.g. Solution Architect)
- Deep technical knowledge and broad understanding of web technologies including headless APIs, Front-end, CMS and headless commerce
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- To have a great understanding of business
- A track record of proactive problem solving, innovation, and solutioning
You’ll make an extra impression with:
- Experience managing people and projects
- Knowledge of different omni channel technologies (mobile, kiosk, chat, voice, AR/VR, smartwatches)
- Practical development experience
Why join Uniform?
- Be a part of the next stage of the digital revolution - help us build technology that transforms the enterprise digital delivery pipeline and delivers incredible, performant digital experiences.
- Create a truly global, post-pandemic company culture built around participation, experimentation and collaboration. We don’t force anyone to be involved in a way that makes them uncomfortable, but we also do everything we can to ensure everyone is able to be heard.
- We’re remote-first and dedicated to empowering each team member to define what that means for themselves, with a generous hardware budget and planned hubs designed for connection and collaboration so you can work in the way that best suits your needs.
- Competitive compensation and the opportunity to shape the future of a well-funded early-stage startup
- We’re committed to helping you grow. We help our employees meet their career goals with mentoring, a learning budget, and plenty of paths for growth as we scale. And since not everyone aspires to be a manager, we offer opportunities to advance without taking on management responsibilities.
- Support for a balanced work and home life: flexible working hours that support your remote work, a generous vacation policy and quarterly rest days to keep you fresh
- We are hiring across the company and you might know the best people - bring your favorite colleagues!
Uniform supports the entire digital delivery supply chain by turning traditional and headless technologies into a composable digital experience platform. Companies can continuously adopt traditional and headless best-of-breed technologies without ever replatforming while allowing business users to retain control over creating, launching and iterating digital experiences using no-code tools and built-in high-performance testing and personalization.
At Uniform we celebrate diverse thinking, welcome contributions from everyone and expect everyone to bring their whole selves to work. We are always looking for more experts who are self-guided and are genuinely excited by creating new things that push the company and us as people forward. The values that set Uniform apart are:
- Together We Lead — We are leaders, innovators and creators, we do the right thing when nobody is watching, we expect to be asked for help and we collaborate hard to achieve incredible results.
- Permission to Change — We challenge ourselves and each other as we create positive, meaningful change. We believe in the impact we can have on our customers, ourselves and those we care about and we take ownership in making that impact real.
- We Listen, We Care — We spend time making sure that all voices are heard and valued, we genuinely care about a true dialogue with our customers and build on that to make amazing things happen.
Even though we’re not a huge team (yet) we already live in 17 different cities across 7 time zones and we’re fully remote and committed to giving you the choice to work however makes you most comfortable and productive.
We require all applicants to hold a current valid work permit for the location you expect to be working from.